About Cathy Wahlin
Cathy and her family have lived in Covington, WA since 1992. Though they recently moved to West Seattle, Cathy has been involved in the community by serving on the board of directors for the Covington Chamber of Commerce, the executive board, as well as several committees for the chamber. She has also been very involved with PTA at several Kent schools and coached track for Kent Parks. Currently, Cathy is on the board of directors at the Kent Community Foundation, promoting and supporting education and arts in the greater Kent and Covington Communities.
As a realtor, Cathy has been helping home buyers and sellers in Washington State since 2004. During that time, Cathy has focused on bringing quality representation to her clients by concentrating on their goals and providing an innovative approach to property promotion. She utilizes the latest techniques when marketing homes for sellers in order to achieve their goals in the shortest time frame possible.
Professionally, education has always been a high priority for Cathy. She feels it is the best way to serve the interests of her clients and to stay up on the latest trends. For that, she has worked to earn the Certified Residential Specialist designation (CRS). Only 4% of all licensed real estate agents have earned it, so working with Cathy will give you peace of mind, knowing that you are working with the best! She has also earned Seattle Magazine’s 5 Star Agent Award in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016..
Cathy’s main area of service are West Seattle and the other King County cities of Renton, Kent, Covington, Maple Valley, Black Diamond, Auburn, Federal Way and Des Moines. Her areas of expertise are listing and marketing homes for sale, buyer’s relocation services, and real estate investing.
Cathy is a member of several industry affiliations
- National Association of Realtors – The National Association of REALTORS® is America’s largest trade association. It represents over 1.3 million members – including NAR’s institutes, societies, and councils, and it is involved in all aspects of the real estate industry. The term “realtor” identifies a real estate professional who is a member of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics. Cathy is also a member of the Seattle King County Realtors Association.
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) – The Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) is the highest designation awarded to sales associates in the residential sales field. Only an estimated 4 percent of all real estate professionals have attained the CRS designation. Membership is comprised of top real estate professionals who must maintain membership in the National Association of REALTORS® and abide by its Code of Ethics.
- Women’s Council of Realtors – Members of the Women’s Council of REALTORS® are career professionals. We operate based on a shared value system of integrity, respect, consistency and a commitment to excellence and continuous development.
- Luxury Home Specialist – Accredited Luxury Home Specialist (ALHS) agents are members of an elite group of exceptional real estate brokers, dedicated to their professionalism. As a testimony to their commitment, these high- caliber agents subscribe to The Luxury Home Council’s strict guidelines that demonstrate the agent’s expertise in this highly demanding segment of the real estate marketplace.
- Accredited Buyers Representative – The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation demonstrates to peers and consumers your commitment to providing outstanding service for real estate buyers.